|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
Major Financial Company is seeking a PeopleSoft Administrator Full time perm employee position open in Northwest New Jersey (Sussex County).
Salary range is 100K-120K plus 10% Bonus.
Excellent Benefits package (22 PTO’s, 401K matching, 10 paid holidays, etc.)
Forward resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
PeopleSoft Administrator/Developer to provide business solutions and support for our PeopleSoft system. The position provides expert analytical and technical support for our Financial applications. The candidate will participate in the evaluation, planning, environment building, third-party integration, application administration, testing, implementation, and production support of PeopleSoft solutions.
Manage and coordinate all aspects of the PeopleSoft infrastructure, environments, and tools.
• Meet with business unit representatives to define and evaluate moderately complex business automation needs. Work with a Systems Analyst to interpret business specifications to prepare for analysis/design functions.
• Develop, design, and analyze systems/programs and system implementation schedules.
• Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, key systems users, end-users, and other IT functions.
• Assesses alternative systems approaches for workability and economic feasibility.
• Provide pro-active performance monitoring and capacity planning for future application
• Develop and maintain system documentation
• Work closely and effectively with team members, infrastructure group, project management and system analysts.
• Possess a strong customer focus and ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence in the IT groups
• Provide off-hours support including night and weekend on-call access