|Date Posted||December 18, 2018|
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Job Duties of a PeopleSoft Administrator
- Implement PeopleSoft Security for HCM and FSCM Module. [20%]
- Design and develop custom software programs to load business unit security using ExcelToCI and user preferences.
- Demonstrate to all business users the new functionalities and features released by Oracle through the PUM process
- Develop complex SQL and PLSQL procedures to simplify the business processes, security access provisioning and audits
- Modify the existing permission lists to grant required page access.
- Implement the process to assign dynamic rules to required user roles
- Create new user profiles, Permission lists, Roles based on the requirement
- Trouble shoots access issues based on the business unit security, dept security etc.
- Work independently, including trouble shooting and issue resolution. [20%]
- Based on the issue, look at the logs to find out the root cause and make the changes to fix the issue.
- Modify configuration as per the recommendation by Oracle
- Create/develop custom interface between HCM and FSCM using integration broker.
- Provide post support after implementation.
- Install and configure PeopleSoft FSCM9.2/HCM 9.2 as part of implementation. [10%]
- Download HCM and FSCM software from Oracle delivery and MOS, copy the software on to the software install PeopleTools.
- Install Application Software,Install third party software like Tuxedo, Web Logic, Cobol Server Express.
- Create Application server, process scheduler and PIA domains.
- Performance tuning of PeopleSoft FSCM/HCM systems. [15%]
- Tune Application server domains by starting the required no of server process based on the user load.
- Tune Process scheduler domain by configuring Master scheduler and scheduling the PRCSYSPURGE process. Tune PIA domain by changing the Java heap size.
- Create PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) change packages and work on Change Assistant. [10%]
- Install Change assistant, download PUM Images, and bring up the PUM Image server.
- Configure Change assistant to connect to PUM Image, create change package based on the requirement. Apply PRP’s to PUM Images
- Apply Change packages to Demo, Dev, Test, QAT and PRD instances.
- Integrate all the third-party interfaces with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2/HCM 9.2. [10%]
- Setup Integration broker to integrate with third party vendors to communicate with PeopleSoft system.
- Configuring the file locations for interfaces so that inbound and outbound interfaces will work.
- Patching, implementing and upgrading systems following the Oracle/PeopleSoft methodology. [10%]
- Apply the bug fixes based on the application issues.
- Upgrade the People Tools to newer tools version to accommodate new features.
- Apply tax updates to meet regulatory tax requirements.
- Provide on call services and work off-shifts as needed [5%]
- Support the PeopleSoft application for weekend activities or any issues during the non-working hours.
- Work with developers, business analysts, DBA’s to resolve the issues in a timely manner
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.