|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2019|
PeopleSoft Functional Expert
These resources have the ability and experience to understand the business process and business flows to configure / tailor the software to execute the business process. Functional resources may have a CPA, MBA, Human Resources designation(s), and / or other Professional Certifications. These resources will work with the business subject matter experts and the technical experts to automate business processes / flows.
The Functional Expert should have:
- Education/Experience with the recent software versions of the PeopleSoft applications.
- Experience with business related configuration and set-up relevant to the PeopleSoft module(s)/processes.
- Experience in the preparation of testing, training, and procedures/process documentation.
- Experience in conducting unit, systems and performance tests, and troubleshooting/resolving errors.
- Working knowledge of metadata/data tables relevant to the PeopleSoft module(s)/processes.
- Experience using PeopleSoft Query/nVision Reporting Tools.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND: functional resources must have education, professional training/certification, and education in areas relevant to the PeopleSoft module(s) and the specific business area (e.g. Payroll, Human Resources, General Ledger, etc.). (2-5 Years).
If you are interested in this position please send your most updated resume to Taylor Watson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178