|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Peoplesoft 9.2 Time & Labor Systems Specialist - fully remote!
Please email updated resumes to Alaina at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop requirements for modification to 9.2 Time and Labor enrollment process to facilitate multiple comp plans (delivered only allows for one plan).
- Gather and document requirements for all plans, complete functional requirements, test and document results and proposed business processes and guides. Required skills and experience
- PeopleSoft HR9.0 and 9.2 support, design, testing, analysis of modifications, standardization, best practices, integration.
- PeopleSoft HR 9.2 Time and Labor expertise required
- Experience within HR higher education strongly preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of technical experience supporting the PeopleSoft HCM application preferably Human Resources version 9.2 or higher
- Proven advanced technical expertise within the Human Resources application, Time and Labor module preferred.
- Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience with: translating business requirements into technical designs, contributing to fit/gap analysis, application configurations, and technical specifications.
- Creative problem solving / strategic thinking skills to improve processes and solve complex problems.
- Strong understanding of best practice coding techniques and testing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, debugging techniques and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent written and advanced verbal communication skills (including exceptional listening, mentoring and collaboration abilities).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, take initiative, and work well under pressure.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft rules-based processing is preferred.
- Desire and willingness to learn and implement new technology.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]