|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
Diverse Staffing is currently seeking an Oracle System Administrator for a direct hire position with a local client. The Oracle System Administrator hired by us, will work in Louisville, Kentucky 40202.
The pay rate is $76,542+, and is based on experience and skill set. Please indicate your wage requirement when applying.
Work is 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. This position will require a background, credit check and drug screen.
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] #156890
The Diverse Staffing Oracle System Administrator at this client location performs the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the system application, user security, integration, and workload automation for the Oracle ERP and Utilities applications; includes all aspects of user support, efficient operation of the application components and ongoing maintenance and support of the system applications.
- Primary contact /liaison between the user community and third-party service providers.
- Provide daily management and support of Oracle applications including Oracle products E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Oracle Utilities products, Application Integration System, Weblogic, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Workload Automation.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain Oracle ERP and Utilities applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in application and data integration processes within Oracle ERP and Utilities applications including SOA and point-to-point service.
- Manage batch and automation solution, developing and maintaining scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce human intervention through automation of recurring administrative processes including file transfers and process execution across multiple platforms.
- Work with business users to discover and develop new processes to reduce human workload.
- Provide end user support for business applications and assist in technical troubleshooting with the HR/Payroll, Financial systems, mobile, CIS, and third-party applications.
- Support Application Developers in troubleshooting and de-bugging customizations and deploying custom code to test and production systems.
- Manage open issues and coordinate database application requests; escalate the issue to appropriate parties for resolution or develops plans to mitigate risks identified; support end-user Oracle client installations and configurations.
- Setting system profiles at the user, site and operating unit level.
- Assist Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) with system management and reporting needs.
- Maintain support help desk tickets.
- Monitor concurrent processes.
- Assist DBA and infrastructure team to implement application patching, upgrades, and resolve any cross functional issues.
- Assist in the implementation and support of custom application interfaces, reports and customer procedures.
- Prepare documentation for system enhancements, new application setup/configurations/implementations.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain and continually improve release documentation to ensure production stability and oversight when promoting enhancements.
- Manage application security through creation of user roles and responsibilities with integration to Active Directory.
- Coordinate schedule for system maintenance, availability and communications.
- Open and coordinate service requests with vendor Support.
- Gather user requirements for customizations and reports for bugs found within existing functionality.
- Coordinate and support end users and project managers with the desktop environment, with emphasis on customer communications.
- Submit development requests for production bugs.
- Organize and coordinate user acceptance testing and obtain user sign off.
- Configure and manage enterprise reporting solutions including Oracle Discoverer and BI Publisher.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pass an in-depth criminal background and credit check
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Processing, or related field;
- Five (5) years advanced experience as Oracle Applications Administrator that encompasses installing, upgrading, and supporting Oracle applications; and
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle Weblogic, and/or Oracle Utilities (Customer Care and Billing, Mobile Workforce Management, Work and Asset Management) applications; Experience with Linux or UNIX based operating systems
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with one or more of the following Oracle technologies: Application Express, SOA, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Weblogic, Enterprise Manager, Customer Self Service, Customer Care and Billing, Mobile Workforce Management, Work and Asset Management, and Oracle Utilities Application Framework.
- Experience with server virtualization including VMware and Oracle Virtual Machine (OVM).
- Experience with automation processes.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent understanding of Oracle ERP application's architecture, data structures, and functionality.
- Creation of Oracle administrative controls such as custom responsibilities, request groups, menus, concurrent managers, flexfields, profile options, and printer definitions to extend Oracle functionality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Goal oriented mind set.
- Advanced Degree in a related field;
- Oracle certification
- Experience with Enterprise Automation tools (e.g. Automic Automation Engine, Ansible, Chef/Puppet, etc.)
- Knowledge of Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN); Experience with Oracle Application Server and Weblogic
- Experience with UNIX, LINUX and Microsoft Windows environments including general scripting skills
- Experience with Oracle application tools (e.g. Workflows, Forms Designer, Reports, Discoverer, etc.); Experience with Microsoft Access and Office reporting tools
- Knowledge of JDeveloper, SQL Developer, JZEE, and Apache Java technologies.
This client offers a comprehensive vacation, paid holiday and insurance package. The provisions of this package will be discussed with candidates during in-person interviews.
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to helping veterans re-enter the civilian workforce.