|Date Posted||November 27, 2019|
Trainers will be responsible for designing, developing and delivery of training to end users. Agency business offices require training on how to perform business processes and reporting using Oracle/ PeopleSoft's Human Capital Management, Financial and EPM applications.
- Design and develop/ modify all assigned training materials, including business process workshop materials.
- Manage the design and organization of a 'computer lab' (sandbox or training environment).
- Develop and/ or modify any needed instructor aids for use in classroom training and/ or 'computer lab' setting.
- Deliver Client project training to end-users.
- Evaluate end user competency of the system after attending training.
- Conduct remedial or make-up training sessions, as required.
- Work with the programming/ test team leads to ensure training manuals are updated appropriately with changes.
- Experience developing and delivering end user training is required.
- Experience in developing and delivering Oracle/PeopleSoft version 9.1 or higher end user training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle/PeopleSoft version 9.1 or higher is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design methodology is required. Demonstrated knowledge of effective training delivery techniques is required.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills are required.
- Oracle/PeopleSoft help desk experience is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle's User Productivity Kit (UPK) is preferred.
For more information please contact Casey Taylor at 860-674-1636 ext 240 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.