|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
Using Oracle/PeopleSoft’s ERP suite, the system encompasses central and agency financial functions as well as PeopleSoft’s Human Resource Management System (“HRMS”), with modules for payroll, time and labor, human resources, and benefits.
In addition, the system uses PeopleSoft’s Enterprise Performance Management (“EPM”) ad-hoc reporting functions to allow queries on its vast database.
Approximately 100 people work in the development and maintenance of they system.
Currently, the system uses Oracle/PeopleSoft version 9.2 in Financials, EPM, Portal, Pension and HRMS.
Scope of Work:
The Human Resource team needs to supplement its team with an experienced consultant to assist with the Benefits module handling development and conversion around benefit plans. The consultant must also have knowledge of all integration points between HR, Payroll, Pension and Benefits. Preferred knowledge of public sector accounting and principles.
Specific Services Required:
- Must have experience with integration functionality between HR, Benefits, Payroll and Pension with benefit plan set up.
- Assist in the development of new set up plan and conversion of benefit plans.
- Assist in integration with the new plan set up with HR, Payroll and Pension.
- Assist developers with unit, integration and validation testing.
- Assist in development and or troubleshoot for HR, payroll, Pension and Benefits.
- Willingness to share knowledge in these areas.
Required Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Resources.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with PeopleSoft applications and the following tools: PeopleTools 8.56, Component Interfaces, SQR, BI Publisher and PLSQL Developer.
- Experience with SQL.
- Strong analytical, written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to share knowledge with functional and development staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- High level of influence and credibility.
- Strategic thinking ability, with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- A strong customer service focus.
- Ability to anticipate and evaluate the impact of possible problem solutions prior to implementation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178