|Date Posted||September 11, 2019|
Using Oracle/PeopleSoft’s ERP suite, the system encompasses central and agency financial functions as well as PeopleSoft’s Human Resource Management System (“HRMS”), with modules for payroll, time and labor, human resources, benefits and pension.
In addition, the system uses PeopleSoft’s Enterprise Performance Management (“EPM”) ad-hoc reporting functions to allow queries on its vast database.
Approximately 80 people work in the development and maintenance of the system.
Currently, the system uses Oracle/PeopleSoft version 9.2 in Financials, EPM, Portal, Pension and HRMS.
Scope of Work:
The Human Resource team needs to supplement its team with an experienced consultant to assist with the testing, validation, configuration in the Benefits module. The consultant must also have knowledge of all integration points between HR, Payroll and Pension. Preferred knowledge in public sector accounting and principles.
Specific Services Required:
Must have experience with set up of benefit plans, running of open enrollment and benefits processes and integration functionality between HR, Benefits, Payroll and Pension with benefit plan set up.
- Assist in the configuration and set up of new benefit plans and conversion of benefit plans to the new benefit plans.
- Assist in integration testing, validation and troubleshooting of issues with the new plan set up with HR, Payroll and Pension.
- Assist to testing and running open enrollment with the conversion of benefit plans.
- Identify issues and make recommendations on set up and running of benefits.
- Assist in development and or troubleshoot for HR, payroll, Pension and Benefits.
- Willingness to share knowledge in these areas.
Required Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Resources, with emphasis in Benefits.
- Strong analytical, written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to share knowledge with functional and development staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- High level of influence and credibility.
- Strategic thinking ability, with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- A strong customer service focus.
- Ability to anticipate and evaluate the impact of possible problem solutions prior to implementation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- SQL Skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178