|Location||Newport Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2019|
Our client, one of the world most prominent fixed income investment banks, is actively looking for an Oracle PeopleSoft Developer, to join their Software Development team in Newport Beach, California!
***This is a 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend or convert!***
As an Oracle PeopleSoft Developer, you will capture and translate functional specifications into technical conditions and designs by developing technical solutions for functional and technical specifications. Additionally, you will deliver high-quality source code, unit test scripts and technical documentations.
- Capture and interpret functional specifications into technical specifications and designs
- Develop technical solutions for functional and technical specifications.
- Develop high-quality source code, unit test scripts, and technical documentations
- Load and extract data using standard utilities.
- Perform functional and technical analysis of software components..
- Produce complex queries, reports, and extracts while ensuring accuracy of data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleSoft Core, PeopleSoft Payroll Interface and People Soft Benefits Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Five years of expert level PeopleSoft programming and design using SQR, PeopleTools 8.5x, and Microsoft SQL Server 2014.