|Date Posted||September 25, 2019|
Medix is currently seeking an Oracle / PeopleSoft Datawarehouse Consultant for an exceptional consulting opportunity in the Houston area.
About our client / About this position
Our client is a national leader for ERP Solutions within the Oil & Gas industry. They are currently partnering with Medix to hire a Datawarehouse Consultant to design and build out an Oracle Datawarehouse for multi-dimensional analytics of ERP Data - specifically from PeopleSoft Financials & Supply Chain platforms (PeoplesSoft FSCM 9.2+)
The daily responsibilities for this Oracle / Peoplesoft Datawarehouse Consultant will include:
- Working from a set of established requirements to design and build a new Oracle Datawarehouse for the PeopleSoft Financials & Supply Chain data
- Designing the the organization's enterprise data solutions, data marts, and data stores, while ensuring high data availability.
- Integrating the Oracle DataWarehouse with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 platforms
- Defining data standards and models for the data repositories
- Designing Oracle Business Intelligence for the analytical processing of PeopleSoft data.
- Serving as the SME for the Datawarehouse functions, including all updates, migrations,
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Required Bachelor Degree (4-year College Degree)
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience
- Design & Architecture experience w/ Oracle Datawarehouses
- 3+ Years exposure to PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1/9.2 or higher
- Strong experience with PeopleTools (8.56)
Location: Downtown Houston
Position Type: Contract
Contract Terms; W2 OR Corp to Corp (C2C)
Local Houston Candidates preferred. Rates are offered on an all-inclusive basis (Travel Expenses / PerDiem for non-local candidates to and from the Houston area are not covered).
All W2 employees of Medix will have the opportunity to enroll in our talent benefits package which includes: Medical & Prescription drug coverage, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401K with Medix matching up to 6%, Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), and more!