|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry/Sector: IMA X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our Oracle Human Capital practice, within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. As part of our human capital team, you’ll focus on helping clients assess the benefits of upgrading or replacing their human resource systems by leveraging Oracle applications such as E Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Fusion Human Capital Management, and Taleo technology solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft technical and application architecture, including a proven record of successfully completing at least 1 full life-cycle implementation.
- Demonstrates thorough technical knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft product suite, emphasizing a PeopleSoft consulting and/or production support background assisting clients in the implementation and support of PeopleSoft packaged solutions.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and considerable exposure to the common issues facing clients who operate PeopleSoft environments and applications.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft applications, emphasizing assisting with technical efforts regarding the design, development, implementation and support of technical architecture within a PeopleSoft application environment.
- Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with designing, building, testing and deploying PeopleSoft technical solutions including releases 8.x/9.x, PeopleTools version 8.4x, Oracle databases 8i/9i/10g/11g.
- Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with performing the overall daily management of PeopleSoft application suites, including managing the configurations of middleware, application, and database layers, as well as system administration activities (i.e. code migrations, database backups, clones, refreshes, monitoring, patching, performance tuning, disaster recovery testing, et al).
- Demonstrates a thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with performing in structured, controlled production systems environment, possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs, including the following: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.