|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
The candidate will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the external access and single-sign-on configuration for Okta and OIAM to PeopleSoft. This will include maintenance, architecture review, security patching and testing, and daily support for access by retirees and applicants.
The candidate will troubleshoot connectivity, administration, and end user issues, and will be responsible for communicating with both the Business team and other IT support groups (firewall, cyber, server, network) to resolve complex technical issues.
Additionally the candidate will work with the PeopleSoft and OIAM Architecture team to plan for and test Disaster Recovery processes with OIAM.
The candidate will assist in planning the transition from RHEL 6 to Oracle Linux 7 servers.
The candidate will document as needed, and train the PeopleSoft Admin team members to support the environment, and will be asked to look for opportunities to improve the current process.
Skills & Requirements:
At least three years’ experience with:
● OAM Federated SSO solutions especially using Okta as Identity Provider.
● Oracle HTTP Server and WebGate to front end OAM
● AUTH Services
● Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
● Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
● Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
● Strong Experience with Linux
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
● Experience in integrating OAM SSO & OIM with PeopleSoft
● Ability to install, configure and maintain WebLogic.
● Experience on HR/PeopleSoft suite of products. Within PeopleTools, experience with Integration
Broker, and Web Service Configuration.
● Good communication skills