|Date Posted||September 5, 2019|
1) Providing functional/technical support for PeopleSoft Financials (9.2 preferred but 9.0 OK) ( Student Financials modules strongly desired).
2) Using PeopleSoft Tools version 8.5+.
3) Microsoft Office Suite and related products.
4) PeopleSoft Query and PeopleSoft Soft Tables.
The PeopleSoft Analyst provides front end system support for ERP applications -primarily Student Financials and Financials modules and occasionally other ancillary systems. The incumbent consults with users to better understand their software needs, and performs all consultation and software requirement analysis, works with senior developers to prepare program specification and in the application design phase. The incumbent is required to research and understand PeopleSoft subject matter in multiple module areas. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and experience of PeopleSoft systems, specifically Student Financials 9.0, Financials version 9.2 and beyond. This position also requires considerable experience in using PeopleSoft Query, App Engine, knowledge of PeopleSoft tables and internal/external reporting requirements. Position offers ample opportunity to work independently and learn new skills. The individual may be required to work after hours and/or on weekends.
The candidate shall have demonstrated knowledge of analytical skills and use of technology in problem resolution.
* Provide front end support (production support, troubleshooting & enhancements) to address PeopleSoft functional/technical issues relating to Student Financials and Financials system with PO, AP, AM and GL modules.
* Coordinate and direct Patches/Fixes QA test efforts to ensure migration is on schedule.
Work with other analysts in the data analysis, assist in the development of external interfaces, and meet reporting requirements.
* Develop Ad hoc query reports and participate in testing, project migration.
Actively collaborate/facilitate/participate in the integration of 3rd party systems and PeopleSoft.
Day-to-day maintenance of Analytics reporting modules.
* Research and provide input to data classification group efforts.
* Document of business processes is required.
* Bachelor's degree in a related technological field or work experience may compensate for a degree in other discipline.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.