|Location||Lebanon, United States|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
Utilizes MMIS (Materiel Management Information System) to manage procurement information.
This position functionally supports the Supply Chain Operations
systems for: Purchasing/Inventory Warehouses/Scanners/ePro users. We do
this for DH as well as the affiliates. We are responsible for testing
new applications or upgrades prior to go live and then we support those
changes in production. We monitor the daily jobs to ensure they are
running properly or identify any issues.
- Establishes and maintains data integrity standards for maintenance of master files and ensures item master data integrity.
- Creates query reports based on required specifications, using PS query tool. Makes requested changes to existing query reports based on required specification changes in conjunction with departmental processes to ensure data integrity across all requests.
- Assists with the implementation of new PS products, which includes assisting with the on-going maintenance to PS to include project upgrades, bundles/fixes and testing.
- Prepares statistical summaries and reports from MMIS involving purchase history, usage, expense, and departmental spend performance management and other data to include vendor analysis and item data integrity.
- Performs maintenance, or act as a backup on PeopleSoft’s supply chain setup tables.
- Coordinates new user requests to access PeopleSoft user workflow and security set-ups.
- Performs quality assurance testing for new or redesigned
- PeopleSoft reports and functionality. Documents findings and works with
- programmers and report writers to correct bugs.
- Collaborates with financial and systems analysts in Information Services and Finance as well as external sources.
- Elicits, analyzes, and validates the Supply Chain systems and data needs of stakeholders. Compiles findings and make recommendations. This includes collecting requests to gather full understanding of user requirements. Delivers on-going support to end users.Ensures functional accuracy, completes impact analysis and performs appropriate system testing before introducing changes into the production environment.
- Monitors system to detect interruptions in normal operations, analyzes and resolves problems and seeks assistance.
- Analyzes requests for reports and creates Crystal, Query and SQL reports as needed. Provides requirements to IS so they can develop SQR reports.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prior experience in PeopleSoft preferred.
- Experience with enterprise application data administration, setup, and testing preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Advanced skills and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Department: Supply Chain Technology: D-H Lebanon-MHMH
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day
- Order ID: 200003S5