|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
Location: Chicago, IL
2 Positions: Lead and Senior PeopleSoft Security Analysts
Support user adds/deletes and lock outs. Provide Tier 2 and/or 3 support for a Global PeopleSoft HCM, Financials and Campus Solutions. Ability to analyze and provide root cause analysis for tickets. Provide resolution, test solution, and regression test system impact. Provide update to customer on resolution status. Support a multi-shift Global Support Team. Update system documentation and provide input to update Training materials. Coordinate resolution with ongoing development Team.
• Responsible for providing Tier 2 and/or 3 support on all aspects of PeopleSoft HCM, Financials and Campus Solutions
• Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
• Define Permission Lists
• Define Roles
• Define User Profiles
• Understand LDAP
• Authentication and Single Sign On
• Data Encryption
• Query and Definition Security
• PeopleSoft Personalization’s
• Security Administration Integration Points
• Component Interfaces
• Service Operations
• Application Engine Programs
• Provide root cause analysis and resolution
• Support per Service Level Agreement
• Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios.
• Works closely with technical resources to map functional design to technical design.
• Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality.
• Identifies required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM to meet business requirements.
• Documents business processes and requirements.
• System and regression testing.
• Meets with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to define and document business requirements.
• Investigates / researches Federal processing requirements, standards, and regulations.
• Translates end-user requirements into PeopleSoft-specific configurations and/or customizations.
• 2+ years Peoplesoft HCM 9.x
• 2+ years as Peoplesoft Techno/Functional Analyst
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com