|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2021|
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Support and lead major initiatives and coordinate projects including implementing new modules, applying enhancements within PeopleSoft and managing upgrades of the PeopleSoft and ancillary applications
- Responsible for architecting and designing application deployment environment to be robust, secure, reliable, and highly available
- Lead and guide a PeopleSoft team consisting of Administrators and Developers
- Setup, configure, and maintain all PeopleSoft application environments and accompanying Oracle databases in accordance with industry best practices
- Proactively monitor and manage PeopleSoft and Oracle system security, health, performance, and trends in capacity utilization
- Isolate technical problems within the PeopleSoft system architecture and independently identify and test possible solutions
- Act as a Techno-Functional
- Technical consultant at Onshore
- Provide the estimation for technical changes/customizations
- Refine requirements through user stories
- Perform technical build, design, development, and unit testing
- Peer code reviews
- Provide support for system integration and regression testing
- Coordinate with Onshore and Offshore development teams for project delivery
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 7+ years of experience as PeopleSoft Financials Techno-Functional Consultant or Technical Consultant
- 7+ years of PeopleSoft development experience in PeopleSoft applications, PeopleSoft 9.1, PeopleSoft 9.2 and 8.5x tools or higher
- 5+ years of experience with People Tools and Technologies, PT 8.4X, 8.5X (Application Engine, PeopleCode, Component Interface, File Layout, Integration broker)
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft ERP implementation experience with some of the following modules: Contract, Billing, AR, Project Costing and General Ledger
- 5+ years of functional experience to work with customer to understand the requirements and document functional specifications
- 5+ years of requirement analysis experience and preparing/reviewing technical specifications
- 5+ years of experience in modifying and customizing the existing functionalities as per the business requirements
- 5+ years of providing peer review on design, development, documentation and other efforts, and able to train and mentor others
- 2+ years of experience in Upgrade activities - Upgrade and Change Assistant/PUM
- Experience in debug and optimize SQL statements within Query, SQR, and Application Engine
- Experience with Onshore-Offshore model
- Experience in Oracle 11g/12c
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Knowledge of PHIRE tool (related to Release management)
- Agile delivery method
- Good communication skills
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: PeopleSoft, People Tools, PeopleCode, ERP, Oracle, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote