|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
Lead PeopleSoft Consultant | Arlington, VA | High Salary
Role / Responsibilities
- Leads and manages communications with the trading partners
- Fields all trading partners questions and facilitates responses and mutual understanding
- Leads and manages data integration and conversion areas of planning, co-ordination, and meeting customer expectations
- Provides daily supervision and direction to assigned and matrixed technical staff.
- Elicit and document requirements and specifications from data end users and subject matter experts
- Translate customer requirements into a best fit within the data solution, and develop processes and documentation that support the SDLC
- Develop and maintain FAQ's related to commonly asked Trading Partners questions.
- Aid customer in implementation issues
- Direct completion of tasks within estimated time frames and enforces work standards
- Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role
- Meet baselined deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Apply data conversion, development and mapping knowledge and industry best practices in developing IPPS-A and legacy system to-be business processes and procedures
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technically relevant technical degree. Master's degree preferred.
- 10 years of direct experience with PeopleSoft or ERP Data Conversion and applications and Business Intelligence solutions and in deploying and sustaining information systems.
- Extensive knowledge of current and emerging data technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in architecting complex enterprise applications
- Experience generating process improvements; support and drive change, and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways
- Experience leading large teams and working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available