|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Lead Systems Analyst consultant for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 Healthcare clients located in Chesterfield, Missouri!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Lead Systems Analyst
Leading Insurance Company
Contract length: 10 AUG 2021
Pay Rate: $DOE/hr
- Act as technical lead of large projects through the life cycle including developing project plans, coordinating team staff assignments, and monitoring projects against budget and project plans.
- Analyze business requirements, develop functional specifications and perform gap analysis of existing information systems. Develop high-level technical specifications and detailed program specifications.
- Provide guidance in the application tool set required to code, test and troubleshoot applications for new development and on-going support and direct the activities of all technical resources on the project.
- Ensure users expectations are met, gain understanding when desired outcomes are not feasible and provide alternative solutions to meet objective(s).
- Design and develop software for new functionality, improvements and system longevity.
- Conduct feasibility studies and perform cost/benefit analysis for IT projects.
- Ensure all documentation of technical architecture and systems are complete.
- Provide training and guidance to team members and users as required.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced Test Driven Development experience
- Agile, Scrum, and/or Kanban methodology experience
- Advanced project management skills. Demonstrates an ability to evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget and plan criteria
- Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to lead
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems’ design and technical solutions
- Expert knowledge of structured and object oriented programming, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad business and finance related knowledge
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within and lead a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- 9+ years experience in programming/systems analysis
- Insurance and/or reinsurance industry knowledge
- Multi-lingual skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience in programming/systems analysis
- Master’s degree and/or LOMA certification
- Microsoft Certification
- Oracle Certification
- PeopleSoft Certification