|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2020|
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
Client is seeking a PeopleSoft Payroll Functional Analyst - Lead for a Contract with Option to Hire position in the Glendale, CA area.
- Must have experience in PeopleSoft as a lead functional analyst.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) specifically - Payroll
- Experience with Peoplesoft tools (SQL, SQR, App Engine etc.) is a real advantage.
- Lead work groups to identify and define management and user requirements; develop and recommend policies, procedures, systems, resource allocations, and organizational structures
- Conduct and document enterprise wide process improvement, studies, recommends and may implement cost reduction options, productivity measures, modifications to enterprise wide programs, policies, and procedures. Develops post implementation review processes to assess results.
- Author and present position papers, research reports, comprehensive technical financial information, strategies, and policy recommendations for executive management, the Board of Directors, government and financial institutions, investors, and the public.
- Act as Project Manager; plans and coordinates projects within area of responsibility, including developing scope, methodology, quality control measures, budget, and schedule.
- Act as lead on financial matters with external entities to develop strategic visions, plans, and areas of policy improvement to develop and/or protect Client's interests.
- Direct lower level staff in developing scopes of work, specifications, schedules, budgets, complex solicitations, contracts, negotiating terms, conditions, and cost for a range of capital and enterprise wide projects; and independently resolves complex contractual issues.
- Analyze financial, accounting, and other statistical data to forecast water usage, rates, revenues, debt service, energy generation and use, and other measures of business.
- Act as the procurement contract administrator
- Serve as liaison and represents client as an expert in a technical field or policy discipline with other Client staff, outside agencies, and the public.
- Assess the impact of pending legislative and regulatory proposals based on technical feedback and consultation with other agencies, develops alternative language, and recommends appropriate response and action.
- Plan, organize, prepare, and monitor budget for a major organizational group; documents and justifies budget recommendations; evaluates budgetary impact of staffing and organizational changes; and establishes review processes to ensure the efficient use of resources.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, and eight years of relevant experience; or Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, and six years of relevant experience; or two years in a Senior Analyst classification.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6263 with current resume and hourly and salary requirements.