|Location||Maryland Heights, MO|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Position: Jr PeopleSoft Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO
Start Date: ASAP
Medasource is seeking a motivated, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic techno-functional consultant to work as a Jr PeopleSoft consultant, who will grow as a leader and key member of the Enterprise Products/ERP team at a healthcare client in Maryland Heights, MO. The Jr PeopleSoft Analyst will work with PeopleSoft ERP team members in Finance, Supply Chain, HR. Payroll/Benefits. This position requires an individual who is a team player, an excellent communicator, creative, data driven and results oriented.
- 0-3 years experience in IT with object-oriented programming and Java
- Base knowledge in database systems (SQL Server)
- Excel Visual Basic for Applications, functions & pivot tables experience
- Self-directed, proactive, results-orientated approach with demonstrated ability to promote teamwork and achieve business goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must be willing to work in a group setting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related
You responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot business problems and high level systems issues on a daily basis working with functional and technical resources
- Participate in data testing and validation (e.g. user acceptance testing, unit, system, regression, integration testing)
- Support PeopleSoft ERP applications and systems, analyzing users' information system requirements and departmental information flows
- Provide input and makes recommendations to development lead to improve the quality and assurance of the solution being developed
What's in it for you..?
- Work hour flexibility
- Incredible career growth potential to senior level development or management
- Opportunity to work with a mentor
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.