|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
PeopleSoft is the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System used by Hartford HealthCare. Three (3) new positions have been created to support growth in the Fairfield County area of Connecticut. We are looking for individuals with experience in the following PeopleSoft modules:
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Financial Capital Management (FSCM)
Preference will be given to individuals with current PeopleSoft experience or operational experience in the following areas: Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
- Accountable for supporting the scope, schedule, and quality of project and maintenance work within their respective team/area.
- Collaborates and consults with team lead, manager and/or director to coordinate activities.
- Understands the operational issues within their application area well enough to represent user needs.
- Analyzes workflow decisions and how they translate into application configurations to ensure system design reflects decisions.
- Anticipates and provides solutions to complex problems with the necessary priorities. Presents solution to operational leaders within respective team/area
- Assists in the development and documentation of internal policies and procedures that will be used in conjunction with the application
- Actively participates in weekly team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, issues, change, communications and updates.
- Builds effective relationships with business partners through all the phases of projects to support completing project's goals.
- Supports all project team members with application and information systems knowledge.
- Collaborates with vendor resources; plays an active role in managing the technical build, testing and migration of the system
- Contributes to testing scripts and materials and performs unit, application and integrated testing tasks.
- Documents and maintains all required system design and build documents and configures system accordingly.
- Engages the clinical and business community to ensure their voices are heard, their needs are met and they are kept informed of project progress.
- Promotes a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines.
- Supports end users during go live which may include night and weekend coverage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc). Knowledge of project development life cycle methodologies desired.
- Travel to Epic’s corporate office in Madison, Wisconsin may be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.