|Location||Whitehouse Station, NJ|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
Ref ID: 02720-0011483289
Classification: Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
• Working with other project managers coordinate efforts to implement new countries into the enterprise AR solution.
• Partner with various business sponsors and Business Analyst‘s to gather requirements for targeted countries on the roll out schedule.
• Ensure detailed business requirements are created, signed-off and ready to be used for the Development teams
• Prepare plans for each project phase in conjunction with other managers, Business analyst and the development team.
• Drive and obtain consensus of the functionality needed by business keeping in mind the overall global impact of country specific customizations.
• Work effectively with business partners across the globe, development technical leads and their teams.
• Provide daily/weekly reporting to I/T managers, project working group meetings, Business sponsors and the project steering committee.
• Develop detailed conversion plans for each country rollover to AR.
• 7-9+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology teams and/or consulting organizations partnering with clients/business groups to implement complex multinational projects..
• Ability to recognize problems and communicate them effectively to management and system support staff to resolve issues
• Experience in full cycle PeopleSoft Financials Implementations and Upgrades
• Experience gathering requirements and converting into business requirements as per SDLC standards.
• Ability to translate business requirements into test plans, test scenarios and test scripts
• Experience with User Acceptance, System, and Integration Testing.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and prioritize conflicting tasks
• Strong knowledge of systems development and project management methodologies/processes
• Experience with PM tools such as MS Project.