|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
Human Resources Analyst – Compensation and PeopleSoft
A great opportunity is now available to become a valuable member in the Human Resources department! University Health System is one of the largest employers in Bexar County with more than 8,500 employees and we are searching for a highly motivated professional to function as the Human Resources Analyst. University Health System is San Antonio’s only health system recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's Best Hospitals. University Health System is Bexar County and South Texas’ first and only health system to earn Magnet status.
The Human Resources Analyst provides PeopleSoft support and assists all members of Human Resources Management. This professional will be responsible for report writing, data analysis, researching and resolving PeopleSoft End-User issues problems, and ensuring data integrity. The Human Resources Analyst also supports upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Great educational opportunities within the hospital system
- Education reimbursement
- Amazing Medical Benefits (Vision Included)
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Three years of PeopleSoft experience is essential.
- Candidates must possess a strong understanding of Human Resources processes, PeopleSoft database design, structure, functions, and experience with database tools.
- HR generalist or specialist experience highly preferred.
- Three years of recent progressive experience in compensation preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects