|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
· Needs have shifted over the last several weeks and they hired 2 compensation analyst, 1 benefits analyst as well, and now they need a generalist.
· Not looking for very specific payroll expertise - need strong analyst who can work across the entire portfolio.
· Adaptability - stakeholder focus, interact with people in different teams as well as other employees. Need to be collaborative.
· Ability to be able to learn. They will not do the same things every day.
· Putting time into the system, doing analysis, validating information, and lot other responsibilities.
· Would love to see workday experience. SME in payroll or compensation is ok if they can adapt and pick up on the other verticals. Should be able to cover the whole umbrella.
· They will be working on existing analysis going on, will not ask of them to create new analytics from scratch. This data is going into spreadsheets and Tableau, but they have team for that so not looking exp Tableau. Should know basics of excel: pivot tables, etc.
· If the candidate is only coming with only 1 specific domain experience, the priority will be payroll >> benefits >> compensation.
· They have 1600-1700 headcount, and for payroll, they might have to interact with any and everyone. So similar juggling experience would be really helpful.
Experience : 3-5 years of exp would be ideal - generalist exp would be absolutely wonderful, otherwise strong exp in either one of the skill and able to learn others would be great.