|Location||Long Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a HR Business Systems Analyst (Peoplesoft) in Long Beach
**For immediate consideration, please contact Lauren at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]**
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate on project teams as appropriate to implement new system functionality within the PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Analyze, test and document custom modifications required to address business requirements.
- Support the HR / Student split activities as well as the implementation project.
- Conduct unit, system, integration and regression testing of PeopleSoft bundles, maintenance pack releases, PeopleTools and Oracle upgrades, and updates and fixes.
- Coordinate program and functional specification development/testing as well as time and cost estimates for customizations, upgrades and other project activity.
- This includes conducting conference calls or webinars with the HUG (HR User Group), sub-committees and campus representatives.
- Undertake special projects as directed including working with other SME teams to facilitate cross training and coverage of all application areas.
- Provide functional production support for offices by analyzing and troubleshooting campus application issues reported through Service-now cases.
- Adhere to published Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Application Development procedures.
- Create and maintain functional documentation required to support the CSU PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Collaborate with all Application Development teams to understand and resolve campus application issues as needed
- Produce deliverables that adhere to quality standards and comply with Application Development procedures and practices.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience, as well as course work in the PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR functional experience working with the PeopleSoft HCM application or other similar ERP is required.
- In-depth functional knowledge and experience with at least one HCM module, such as Absence Management, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Workforce Administration, Position Management, Recruiting Solutions, or Faculty is required.
- Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience developing requirements, fit/gap analysis, application configuration and security functional specifications and the ability to translate business requirements into functional designs.
- Excellent written and advanced verbal communication skills (including exceptional listening mentoring and collaboration abilities).
- Working knowledge and experience with Human Resources practices and systems in a higher education environment and proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft rules based processing is preferred.