|Date Posted||November 9, 2020|
Financial Systems Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY
• Our client is a premier healthcare organization in the Hartford area with multiple entities.
• They are rapidly growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals to join their growing team.
• This organization offers an attractive benefits package, stability, and great opportunities for advancement.
• A strong office culture that puts emphasis on the importance of having work/life balance.
• Work across all business units to maintain integrity and flow of data
• Work closely with users of PeopleSoft on activities such as; data configuration, reporting, testing, policies and procedures.
• Understanding of accounting and reporting processes to configure and maintain master data in PeopleSoft.
• Development and maintenance of Forms and PeopleSoft queries
• Monitor journal entry status and workflow submissions.
• Run reports, allocations, eliminations and consolidations to support the PeopleSoft application.
• Maintain Data test scripts and perform functional testing of patches, fixes and new functionality.
• Identify and report critical data management issues or risks
• This role will interact with different levels throughout the company including; IT, project managers, financial analysts, developers and production support engineers.
• Act as the lead for integration of new business units onto PeopleSoft platform
• BS in Accounting or Finance
• 7+ years of professional Accounting/Finance experience, with 3-5 years of ERP system experience
• Experience with PeopleSoft
• Advanced Excel skills