|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
NGA Financial Management - Mid-Level Financial Management
Summary of Skills and Qualifications: St. Michael’s has an opening for a candidate to support a large defense organization with audit support, internal use software, remediation, and business process improvement activities. The ideal candidate will have the ability to be collaborative, detail-oriented, a good communicator/listener, organized, a problem solver, proactive, self-motivated, and team player/oriented.
• Specialized DoD/IC Audit or Audit Readiness
• Experience developing process flows, narratives, SOPs, transition listings, system inventory listings, risk and control assessments, test plan and procedure development, and assertion letter template with supporting documentation.
• Develop business process documentation review tools, templates, and monitoring processes.
• Perform quality reviews over completeness and accuracy of business process documentation, and provide guidance and feedback to address weaknesses and gaps
• Demonstrated specialized experience with the development and implementation of auditable contract cost accumulation methodologies.
• Accounting Principles (GAAP) Compliant Plant, Property and Equipment (PP&E) Valuation Methodologies that has achieved audit readiness.
Additional Preferred Experience:
• Experience with Momentum, PeopleSoft, or PRISM Software Applications.
• Specialized experience executing reassertion process to achieve an unmodified Audit Opinion.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
Location: Springfield, VA.
Security Clearance: In order to be considered, candidates MUST be a US CITIZEN, not hold dual citizenship, and already have at least a minimum Top-Secret clearance
“St. Michael’s is An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet”