|Location||Long Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
Location: Long Beach, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Finance Technical Developer/Analyst (PeopleSoft)
Description of duties: Provide technical planning and development for implementation and
upgrades of the CSU’s Oracle/PeopleSoft Finance CFS application by working with
subject matter expert (SME) team members, CO Finance Department, external
resources, and the appropriate campus representative to:
* Identify requirements for system configuration and enhancements
* Develop approved CFS custom modifications
* Facilitate consensus on enhanced business process approaches and best
Provide technical production support for the Oracle/PeopleSoft Finance
CFS application at the 23 CSU campuses and the CO:
* Perform help desk ticket analysis and troubleshooting
* Collaborate with staff to provide solutions to problems reported by the
* Support the Maintenance Pack release process
* Analyze the systems impact of business requirement or regulatory changes
Required skills and experience: Additional requirements include:
• 7+ years of experience working with the Oracle/PeopleSoft Finance application, currently using version 9.0 or above.
• Must possess advanced, comprehensive and technical knowledge with experiences of the PeopleSoft Finance application including Purchasing/Requisitions, ProCard, Accounts Payable, electronic payments, eProcurement, Procure to Pay Expense, Workflow, Cash Management, Financial Gateway and Imaging Systems
• Expert technical knowledge in Security, PeopleTools Upgrade, performance tuning, explain plans, PL SQL and Unix scripts.
• Advanced PeopleSoft Development skills, including expert proficiency with Integration Broker/Messaging configuration and functionality, BI Publisher, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, JAVA, Component Interfaces, Configuration manager, SQL/SQR, COBOL, nVision and HTML/XML
• Technical expertise in the application infrastructure associated with the database servers, application Servers, Process Schedulers, JobSets and encryption.
• Subject matter expertise with PeopleSoft Web Services and related web applications is required
• Proficient hands-on experience with PeopleTools 8.51+ is required
• Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience developing requirements, fit/gap analysis, application configurations, functional specifications and the ability to translate needs analysis into functional designs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and leadership skills, and well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Proven working experience of producing creative and effective technical designs that address complex business requirements using innovative technical advances
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]