|Location||Lebanon, New Hampshire|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2021|
Provides oversight for all of the ERP financial systems impacting the general ledger, including all Oracle PeopleSoft finance modules and nVision reporting. Provides recommendations to managers on how to help streamline financial processes.
1. Assumes responsibility of the functionality of the PeopleSoft accounting system, including asset management, lease administration, accounts receivable, billing, grants, contracts, general ledger, inventory, payroll, project costing and accounts payable.
2. Assists in the design of automated systems to ensure an efficient and accurate population during affiliate integration.
3. Provides customer service for day-to-day PeopleSoft system production issues and questions to all PeopleSoft Finance users.
4. Assists in the development, validation and documentation of financial reporting, including nVision, queries, and other reports.
5. Works with other departments to analyze, recommend process improvements, and implement changes in processes or software.
6. Coordinates and takes primary responsibility for setting up new users with access to all systems and maintaining user security on an ongoing basis. Provides basic training classes for external new users and refresher courses for existing users prior to the beginning of the annual budgeting process. Coordinates advanced training sessions for internal users.
7. Assures daily feeds are working correctly with validation of data from other source systems through audit and reconciliation processes including actual GL data from PeopleSoft, payroll data from payroll management system and any data fed from the data warehouse.
8. Assists with ERP implementations at new affiliate member organizations.
9. Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 5 years of accounting experience, or the equivalent in work experience in a health care setting.
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Financials in a Business Analyst or Developer role
- Prior experience with computerized project costing systems with ability to lead process improvement efforts along with strong competence with Excel software is essential.
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM system integration with PeopleSoft Financials is highly beneficial but not required
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle databases, automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, Oracle Apex, eTime Clock Systems, and Document & File Management systems are highly beneficial
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer.