|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 14229
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Analyst will have full responsibility for ensuring templates and tools are ready for each planning cycle, managing monthly budget changes in Hyperion and PeopleSoft, providing monthly analytics and insights into results, and performing ad hoc projects.
This position will be based in Deerfield, IL
The successful candidate will be responsible for such planning and analytical activities, including, but not limited to:
- Manage the monthly changes to budget, in Hyperion and PeopleSoft, related to acquisition activity
- Hierarchy control team member, ensuring Hyperion reports accurately and timely reflect changes
- Ensure system readiness, including scenario creation, locking and unlocking system, validating actual results from PeopleSoft, archiving plan versions, and extracting data for PeopleSoft and BI
- Assist in monthly reporting and analytical packages for Revenue Cycle
- Tie-out actual data in Hyperion and plan data in PeopleSoft
- Develop and maintain of Essbase validation reports
- Roll-forward quarterly forecast and annual budgeting template
- Tackle ad hoc requests and special projects
- Identifying areas of opportunity to standardize, simplify, and streamline to drive our value of Continuous Improvement
- Possess 1-3 years of accounting or finance experience
- Desire to succeed in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to digest large amounts of financial information, render judgment, create context, pattern recognition
- Desire to learn Hyperion Planning and develop exceptional Essbase skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Collaborate within other finance teams and across other departments
Total education, training and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred, as well as relevant Healthcare experience.
- Collaborative, engages in a direct, inclusive, and respectful manner
- Creative, deeply curious, constantly learning, and exploring innovative approaches to solving problems
- Disciplined, executes top priorities relentlessly and follows through on commitments
- Driven, self-motivated with an extraordinary will to win
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates