|Location||Fort Myers, FL|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
· Performs field activities associated with installing, maintaining, and servicing products at customer sites.
· Work on installing the P25 system and programming 2-way radio out in the field at different locations.
· Responsible for bolting in racks and pulling cable.
· Installing CCTV, alarm, IT systems, GPS systems.
· Replaces defective units/components as appropriate.
· Assists in the conduct of equipment/system acceptance testing following established procedures.
· Performs preventative maintenance. Provide operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
· Work with customer via phone to identify operation/technical problems.
· Work with specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
· General supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.
· 2 years of technical trade school, military school, or electronics training equivalent.
· 2 years field service or technical experience.
· Experience with systems installation, pulling cables and radio installation and repair.
· Comfortable working Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm with possible OT and some weekends; with some Holiday's on rare occasions.
· Must be comfortable wearing mask for long periods of time; social distancing and mask are required due to COVID.
· Must be comfortable traveling to customer locations.
· Installation Work experience in Vehicles.
· Will consider any HVAC installation or HAM operation as transferable skills.