|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2020|
In this role as an ERP Upgrade Analyst, you will be working with business customers to fulfill Human Capital business requirements through innovative technology solutions. The ERP Upgrade Analyst is the lead analyst for the PeopleSoft HCM PeopleTools Upgrade and Fluid Implementation project. This project will bring Health Care Company’s complex and highly customized PeopleSoft HCM system to the latest version of PeopleTools while also implementing Fluid functionality for key self-service transactions. The ERP Upgrade Analyst will own the solution for this project, making sure it meets business requirements with high quality while also ensuring technical requirements for system performance and security.
a. Design and build Fluid Pages and Fluid UI.
b. Worked on PeopleSoft Peopletools 8.57 and higher.
c. HCM Development.
• Evaluates business requirements and determines best technical design solutions
• Prepares and analyzes user story specifications that meet business requirements most efficiently with least impact on the delivered software
• Serves as a technical analyst and expert for the project and PeopleSoft HCM application
• Builds strong and trusted relationships with stakeholders
• Generates innovative ideas to resolve problems
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding all defined target goals and milestone dates for the project in order to ensure its overall success
• Assists in training junior level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work
• Is a team player, bringing a positive attitude as well as the desire and ability to work with teammates continually and successfully
• 3+ years of Oracle Database experience
• 5+ years PeopleSoft Technical Analysis Experience to include the writing of test plans and test cases
• Bachelor's Degree
• Participated in one or more full project lifecycle PeopleTools upgrades of PeopleSoft HCM
• Full project lifecycle experience implementing PeopleSoft’s Fluid Technology for PeopleSoft HCM
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
• Experience with Agile Kanban methodology