|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Houston, Tx, Texas|
|Date Posted||December 11, 2018|
The ERP Software Engineer plays a significant role in designing, developing, implementing, testing and supporting the PeopleSoft applications yielding solutions and strategies for accomplishing viable solutions for complex business processes.
Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related IT degree, or 4 years of related IT work experience in lieu of degree
Work Experience (Years and Area): 4+ Years of experience in PeopleSoft technical role, preferably in the HealthCare industry.
Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
Writing /Composing - (Correspondence/Reports)
Analytical, Design, Mathematics, Research, Statistical
Bachelors Degree Major: Computer Science or Related
Work Schedule: Flexible and On Call
- Experience in PeopleTools 8.5x, PeopleCode, Component Interface, SQR, Application Engine programming, Approval Framework (AWE), BI Publisher, PeopleSoft Portal (Interaction Hub) and Integration Broker.
- Thorough knowledge in performing technical fit-gap analysis and retrofitting code for PeopleSoft Application Upgrades, Tax Updates, Patches and Bundles
- Experience in developing custom applications/solutions based on PeopleTools technology stack
- Ability to design and develop new interfaces using latest PeopleSoft integration technologies
- Ability to write complex SQLs, SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Knowledge in implementing and maintaining RESTful Web Services and PeopleSoft Fluid interface are preferred
- Must be able to assess technical gaps in requirement specifications
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft technical architecture (Web Server, App Server, Process Scheduler, Batch Server and Database Server) is required.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft object security and row level security is required
- Provide production support for the ERP applications, including participation in a 24×7 on-call support rotation.
- Participate in production changes that may occur after 5:00p.m. or on weekends.
- Participate in internal and external audits and facilitate responses to audit requests.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of algorithms, programming structures and numerical analysis; be able to identify better ways to solve problems and coach junior programmers to improve their skills.
- Demonstrates a strong initiative to learn, collaborate, be proactive in acquiring programming knowledge and skills, taking on new assignments and extending his/her knowledge.