|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
ERP Application Analysts,
Come grow with UF Health.
UF Health Shands in Gainesville, Florida, is a private, not-for-profit hospital system affiliated with the University of Florida, and the Southeast's most comprehensive academic health center.
UF Health Shands Hospital is ranked by U.S. News & World report as the #1 Hospital in Florida in 9 specialty areas for 2020-2021. Recognized by Becker's Hospital Review as one of the 150 Top Places to Work, by Forbes as One of America's Best Employers, by Indeed as #20 on the list of 25 top-rated workplaces: Best Hospitals. Our Magnet-designated facility is a Level I trauma center featuring the ShandsCair Flight Team.
Level 1 and Level 2 financial systems opportunities available!
These positions require gathering information from several sources, analyzing and summarizing the information to draw conclusions and make decisions. Policies and knowledge of procedural framework are used with some discretion. The employee must assimilate customer requirements, utilize standard IS methodologies, and gather information from various sources when designing solutions for business needs for projects with defined scope. These positions are largely self-directed but work very closely with management or senior analysts to ensure alignment with departmental practices. Primary responsibility will be to provide production support for PeopleSoft customers. Support will involve maintenance, troubleshooting and development of application modules and interfaces. Positions require strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with business functional users to comprehend business requirements for system development and modifications.
Essential Job Functions:
Use of PeopleTools and other PeopleSoft development tools to perform enhancements, fixes and customizations to our PeopleSoft application, provide production support, and develop reports for end users. The employee will directly work with end users to understand requirements in order to design technical solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
Why Choose Us? We Offer:
- Relocation assistance available.
- Medical insurance and prescription drug plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and dependent life insurance
- Group legal insurance
- Short-term & long-term liability
APPLY TODAY and one of our great recruiters WILL be in contact with YOU!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred OR an AA or AS and one year of relevant work experience in PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing, E-procurement, Project Costing, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Account Receivables Applications.
- Examples of relevant work experience are skills such as project management, programming/coding, and IT system implementation coordination.
- Requires working knowledge of the information technology field, which can be immediately applied to the UF Health environment with minimal orientation and training.
- Applicants within six months of meeting the minimum education/experience requirement may be considered for trainee status.
- Oracle/PeopleTools Certified Expert
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or another applicable area of study required and three years of IT experience or any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
- The required experience must involve: PeopleSoft HR or Financial and Supply Chain Applications, performance tuning and integration tools, utilization of application engine, SQR, component interface, application design and Peoplecode tools, IT project management, programming/coding, and system implementation coordination.
- Oracle/PeopleTools Certified Expert Certification is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V