|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2020|
IT ERP ANALYST – PEOPLESOFT HCM – Contract assignment
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
If interested in discussing this role, please call Rita 914-461-1670 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
· In this role as an ERP Upgrade Analyst, you will be working with business customers to fulfill Human Capital business requirements through innovative technology solutions.
· The ERP Upgrade Analyst is the lead analyst for the PeopleSoft HCM PeopleTools Upgrade and Fluid Implementation project.
· This project will bring our Client's complex and highly customized PeopleSoft HCM system to the latest version of PeopleTools while also implementing Fluid functionality for key self-service transactions.
· The ERP Upgrade Analyst will own the solution for this project, making sure it meets business requirements with high quality while also ensuring technical requirements for system performance and security.
IDEAL BACKGROUND : PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) Developer with minimum 4 years of experience with experience in building Fluid pages and PeopleSoft branding.
a. Design and build Fluid Pages and Fluid UI.
b. Worked on PeopleSoft Peopletools 8.57 and higher.
c. HCM Development.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another?
a. Worked on PeopleSoft Peopletools 8.57 and higher.
b. Design and build Fluid Pages and Fluid UI.
c. Health Care specific background.
• Is a team player, bringing a positive attitude as well as the desire and ability to work with teammates continually and successfully
• 3+ years of Oracle Database experience
• 5+ years PeopleSoft Technical Analysis Experience to include the writing of test plans and test cases
• Bachelor's Degree
• Participated in one or more full project lifecycle PeopleTools upgrades of PeopleSoft HCM
• Full project lifecycle experience implementing PeopleSoft's Fluid Technology for PeopleSoft HCM
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
• Experience with Agile Kanban methodology