|Location||Green Bay, WI|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Facilitate the operation of systems by establishing and maintaining configurations, running processes, and correcting errors. Provide support to college staff enabling optimal use of systems. This includes responsibility for multiple systems used at the college such as the Student Information System (SIS), the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, the Room Scheduling System, and other systems as assigned. The Enterprise Systems Administrator looks at how the chosen solution can be best used to meet those requirements and what to do about the gaps.
· The Systems Administrator (SA) is responsible for configuring and customizing the college applications to achieve the customer’s business requirements. Primary systems include Workday, PeopleSoft, and Salesforce.
· Quickly adapt and learn to configure additional ancillary systems as demanded by rapidly changing business requirements.
· Maintain relationships with the software vendors.
· Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes recommendations to IT management.
· Modifies and/or debugs complex vendor-supplied utilities and packages. Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
· Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs complex software problems and performs problem resolution.
· Maintain and create new procedural or systems solutions as necessary to support the education business.
· Participate in the vendor selection process for any business systems and integration.
· Provide system configuration needed to sustain user interface and supporting systems.
· Implement and provide systems support for API integrations.
· Provide systems testing for upgrades and modifications.
· Facilitate the generation of reports and queries for systems as well as generation of the college-wide room utilization reports.
· Work with the business teams to facilitate issue resolution and process improvements.
· Respond to customer technical issues that may arise in their use of enterprise systems
· Investigate and correct errors with data entry or with the software.
· Manage and process system security requests.