|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
Kentucky Community and Technical College System
Enterprise Resource Programming (ERP)
KCTCS is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity.
We actively encourage applications and/or nominations of persons of color, women, veterans, persons with disabilities and other individuals.
To apply, visit https://careers.kctcs.edu
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) is the Commonwealth’s largest postsecondary institution serving more than 100,000 students through 16 colleges with more than 70 campuses. We also are Kentucky’s largest provider of workforce and online education. Through partnerships with business and industry, we align our programs to meet the needs of local employers. Our colleges are united in their commitment to making life better for our students, communities, and the citizens of Kentucky.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
- Exceptional health care, vision, dental coverage for you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount program on electronics, software, tickets, wireless plans, and more!
Provides ongoing technical support and maintenance of ERP system in the area of Student Administration. Works with functional areas to test new features, develop "best practices", implement new enhancements, design, and implement necessary customizations, and develop procedures using KCTCS policies and procedures.
This position is located in Versailles, KY.
- Provide ongoing technical development and enhancement of the ERP System through implementation of technology and enhancements to software to work toward integrating those systems with business process to implement system-wide solutions. Staying current with developments and trends of new technologies and business practices to maintain and improve proficiency
- Work with functional areas to test new features, develop "best practices," implement new enhancements, and set future goals as required by business processes and provide additional functional support as needed. Performs cross-functional support
- Work with external partners/vendors and functional areas to create new interfaces and maintain existing ones and to transmit or assist with transmission of interfaces as required. Ad-Hoc Reporting involving creating queries and reports as needed to fulfill reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, MIS or related field and six (6) years’ experience or equivalent
- Master’s Degree and seven (7) years’ experience or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience supporting PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, developing in PeopleTools 8.48+, and development experience with integration broker and other web service technologies needed.
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview
To apply, visit https://bit.ly/3dXunUH