|Date Posted||April 24, 2021|
Maintains and supports PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
- Maintains and supports PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application.
- Provides system support to HR user community, resolves systems issues, and identifies system changes to support business needs.
- Keeps abreast of new PeopleSoft HCM and related application area technologies, determining their relevance to the organization. Participates in the implementation of additional modules, as recommended.
- Analyze and apply PeopleSoft PUM images.
- Reviews, evaluates and reports on progress and quality within projects including: problem definition and specifications; systems design; programming effort; controls; documentation; issue identification/resolution and conversion.
- Develops strong interpersonal working relationships with application analyst and functional teams.
- Focuses on creative efforts to facilitate improvements and effect change
- Solves complex problems by taking on a new perspective utilizing originality and ingenuity using existing solutions.
- Independently troubleshoot production issues by proactively suggesting solutions and identifying difficult designs.
- Develops, configures, codes and tests programs from specifications, working independently.
- Interfaces with business analysts, project managers and clients to clarify requirements.
- Participates in technical design.
- Assists other team members with their assignments (e.g., onboarding junior team members).
- Tests own work and contributes to the development of test plans. Test code and incorporate feedback from functional testing.
- Maintains awareness of information security requirements and scalability issues during design and development.
- Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, with limited guidance.
- Provides first/second level troubleshooting and technical and operational support with limited guidance.
- Escalates issues to the right party when required.
- Provides estimates of resource requirements and scope of own work as needed.
- May provide production support for installed applications.
- Create technical design documents from functional specifications created by application analysts.
- Design and develop code to meet business requirements.
- Conduct design and code reviews as needed.
- Provides technical expertise for system analysis, design and implementation of applications and systems integration.
- Communicate progress and results of project teams to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least four (4)+ years of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application experience required.
- Possesses an understanding of application development methods (e.g. agile, waterfall).as well as the fundamentals of requirements specification, design, development and testing of business applications systems.
- Exhibits an understanding of the technical architecture, application landscape and IT environment, as well as tools used in development, deployment, and testing.