|Date Posted||May 8, 2020|
Position: PeopleSoft & Workday Data Entry/Analyst
Location: Washington, DC (metro accessible)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Please Respond ONLY if you have experience with:
- PeopleSoft (reporting tools is a PLUS)
- Strong Oracle SQL skills
The Data Entry Analyst will report to the Program Manager for the HCM transformation effort in the Human Resources Department.
Dual data entry will need to be performed between the new system (Workday) and the legacy system (PeopleSoft) to keep the data in the two systems synchronized.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extract daily reports capturing data changes from new system, apply job architecture mapping on the extracted data and manually enter the data into legacy system.
- Initiate a predefined robotic process to automate the entry of personal information changes between new system and legacy system. Review process error logs and manually enter transactions which were not successfully processed by the bot into PeopleSoft.
- Extract daily reports capturing data changes from legacy system, apply job architecture mapping on the extracted data and manually enter the data into new system.
- Report (and troubleshoot/investigate) any dual data entry errors or missing mapping information to the program team daily.
- Perform daily review of dual entered data and provide sign-off to the program team.
- Candidate must possess initiative and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail; strive for continuous improvement; aptitude for learning; and demonstrated ability to use Microsoft tools such as Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability working as part of a team in high volume, fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Outstanding customer service, proven communication (oral and written) and time management skills, along with demonstrated ability to work creatively and independently as required.
- Familiarity with, PeopleSoft HCM including Reporting tools is desirable.
- Candidate must possess strong Oracle SQL skills.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)