|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
Connections IT Services is currently hiring certified Functional PeopleSoft Oracle consultants to support a project with cITs Solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate expertise in Peoplesoft Benefits and Open Enrollment modules. The required experience includes but is not limited to PeopleSoft Base Benefits, Benefits Administration version 9.2, Vendor additions and changes for Vision, HSA/FSA, and COBRA (WageWorks). Responsibilities will include updates and changes to PeopleSoft interfaces 834 Aetna, 834 UHC, Maestro, Securian, Viverae, Delta Dental, and ERF – Retiree Health Deductions.
There will be a new OE interface with EyeMed for vision. This project’s scope also includes changing the HSA/FSA and COBRA interface currently with Discovery Benefits and moving to Wage Works. Experience with integrating third-party vendor (Maestro Health) to host open enrollment 2020 for medical, dental, [and vision]. The specific population includes employees, retirees, survivors and their eligible dependents.
Position ID: cITs2803
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Title: Functional PeopleSoft Oracle Consultant
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
Demonstrate experience to provide functional support in the facilitation of design, configuration, development and testing of system enhancements and changes to a PeopleSoft benefits program in time for Open Enrollment period. Changes to existing benefits for this Open Enrollment are anticipated to include:
- Passive enrollment for all plan members
- Setup and configure Life Events, AWE workflow, Activity Guides, and new fluid enrollment
- Capture other health plan enrollment information for retirees and survivors to determine eligibility for medical and prescription drug plan.
- Overall review of current configuration and setup. Help identify and solve current issues with recommendations for any proposed changes based on best practice.
- Identify/create documentation for changes and on-going operations which would assist functional users in OE operations
- Identify/create solution with Maestro for enrollment and on-going. Determine data integrations between PeopleSoft and Maestro (both ways).
- Identify/create a new Vision interface with EyeMed.
- Identify/create a new HSA/FSA interface (enrollment and payroll deductions) with WageWorks.
- Identify/create a new COBRA interface with WageWorks.
- Modify Delta Dental for change in plan offerings and carve out to remove defined populations from plans.
- Update to all existing OE interfaces as necessary.
- Assist with configuration and building of all benefit plans.
- When a retiree or active employee passes, if their surviving spouse is eligible to receive a pension check they are eligible to continue benefits.
- Presently, their benefits record is still tied to their deceased spouse’s record. We have started using online enrollment for retirees and surviving spouses. In order to be more sensitive to the surviving spouses, we changed the name of the retiree to the surviving spouse’s name, however this had downstream impact with regards to our interface files. What we are looking for is a solution to this situation to provide benefits for surviving spouses while being respectful of them.
- Review the configuration and setup of split family scenarios.
REQUIRED TECHNOLOGY and SKILLS
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
- Expert in configuration and testing of Automated Benefits who has done multiple implementations and has done at least one on the current release HCM 9.2 including Fluid experience.
- Optimize plan configuration to ensure streamlined enrollments.
- Assist with benefit program design.
- Create detailed and summary audit reports to verify system is operating as expected.
- Create benefit programs, plans, plan types, and options.
- Develop comprehensive test plan to ensure successful enrollment.
- Prepare for, execute, and audit open enrollment period.
- Prepare functional documentation that can be used as quick reference guides during OE process.
- Documentation must be stored in SharePoint for future review