|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
The Worker must have extensive experience in the following:
• Coordinating the necessary functional and technical resources when collaboration is required
• Teaching and mentoring agency staff in production responsibilities and best practices required for daily monitoring of the CAPPS Financial System such as oversight of scheduled jobs, incident management, and system/data integrity/validation
• Assists with analysis to re-engineer or develop processes necessary for efficient use of the CAPPS Financial system
• Working with business customers to gather requirements for the system and/or process improvements and report development
• Identifies data requirements for developing Business Objects reports based on functional specifications for a group or organization
• Responsible for capturing business requirements to meet DPS’s financial reporting needs
• Responsible for consistent use of project standardized processes and forms, including but not limited to, Functional Design Documents, Key Design Decisions, Change Controls, Risk and Issue log,
Scope Documentation, Configuration Documentation, Business Process Flows, and other project documents as needed
• Adhering to software development processes as directed by CPA
• Provide input to project management to estimate the level of effort required for customer requested activities
• Prepare detailed documentation in support of any of the activities listed above as requested by management
• Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed
• The Worker must be able to work with the Data Warehouse, PeopleSoft, and Agency teams to ensure reports comply with the standards and all data modeling artifacts are prepared accurately in a timely fashion.
• The Worker must also be quality conscious and be dedicated to delivering quality products on time and on budget.