|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
Location: Roanoke, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst (PeopleSoft) in Austin, TX.
- Act as requirements lead for medium to large business process changes and application configuration, directing and coordinating related staff and activities.
- Oversee delivery support of core features and deliverables, including gathering and documenting requirements, delivering process and functional designs, translating functional requirements to technical requirements, and identifying various options for implementation.
- Partners closely with business users and acts as a liaison between business and technical teams.
- Coordinates product configuration and/or development, testing, and implementation of solutions with other developers, BSAs and vendors.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with track record of delivering business process requirements and use cases is required.
- Strong experience and understanding of Agile Scrum, use case modelling, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential.
- Solid understanding of relevant business issues affecting Accounting/Finance.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 (PUM 22 or higher), ideally with strong GL and FSCM application suite proficiency (AP, PO, Accounts Receivable, Asset Mgmt., Project Costing, eSettlement, etc.); PeopleTools 8.55/8.56; JIRA, Teradata, SQL, MS Excel, MS Word and iGraphx or Visio Drawing tools along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
The following is preferred but not required:
- Experience managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, with emphasis on systems, technologies, business process redesign, and knowledge of technical environments
- Background in Finance and/or the financial services industry
- BA/BS degree and/or PMP, IIBA or CBAP certification
- Experience with Ariba, and/or Clarity PPM, and/or Apptio and/or IBM IGC desired.
Additional Job Details:PeopleSoft 9.2 (PUM 22 or higher), ideally with strong GL and FSCM application suite proficiency (AP, PO, Accounts Receivable, Asset Mgmt., Project Costing, eSettlement, etc.); PeopleTools 8.55/8.56; JIRA, Teradata, SQL.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com