|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||June 5, 2019|
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST - PEOPLESOFT PAYROLL
TEKsystems' client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst. This position will serve in a strategic role in support of the implementation of a HUGE new project. The company's program will be used to implement a single payroll, benefits, human resources and academic personnel solution for all employees, leveraging a single instance of PeopleSoft. This BSA supports the areas of testing, identifying business processes, and problem solving through analysis of business systems and user needs. This person will also support the Payroll team during testing cycles, ensuring business continuity; and develop reports and tools for internal and external users. The ideal candidate will also maintains high level of proficiency with PeopleSoft WFA, Payroll, and Absence Management. Additionally, they will possess the ability to work under deadline pressure, handling multiple projects concurrently, and dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering, Business or related or combination of relevant professional experience and education and 3+ years of PeopleSoft experience.
* Experience in writing SQL queries against a relational database.
* Experience analyzing large-scale business processes and problems; validating requirements against needs; planning and executing tests; developing user reference materials.
* Provide supports and performs transactions during all testing and data validation cycles
* Ability to work with stakeholders at multiple levels to ensure the application meets project objectives and deadlines.
* Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to manage one's own work independently in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
* Must have great attention to details.
* Ability to quickly learn new technical skills and tools.
* Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
* PeopleSoft HCM or Financials Experience Exposure
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.