|Location||San Ramon, CA|
|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
Business Systems Analyst III
Robert Half is seeking an ambitious and talented Business Systems Analyst III to join our innovated HCM Applications and Technology group. Our team builds on and supports the HCM, Payroll, Benefits and Time modules, currently in PeopleSoft 9. A critical integration that the team built and supports are APIs integrating PeopleSoft Time functionality with our Native Mobile App and in the near-future with a Salesforce-based web client. This year, our roadmap features a Tools Upgrade and migration of our ERP to the cloud. In the next 3-4 years, the planning and implementation of the next-gen application to replace PeopleSoft 9.
We have a consistent track record of success in achieving a broad range of goals and timely delivery year after year. We have great leadership and individual contributor skills that have made our group successful and highly trusted by our business owners and IT partners. We have strong relationships within our team members, upper management and partner organizations that often result in win-win situations and foundation for future success. As a team, we are work-focused, cohesive, adaptable, and flexible with a positive attitude resulting in quantifiable results and wins! We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and we embody a culture of recognition, caring, and involvement in company and community activities. We work hard but make the effort to enjoy a healthy work-life balance and fun while at work. We are very proud of our team which we consider our family at work!
A successful BSA III candidate will analyze business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes and procedures. The BSA will be involved in requirements, design, build, testing, support and deployment. In this role, an analyst may be assigned to projects, enhancements and/or production support. A senior analyst is expected to lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. The BSA III will apply wide-ranging experience and knowledge of professional concepts to lead and deliver enhancements/resolution. They will oversee and provide guidance to BSAs and business partners in all day-to-day application and production issues. Part of the responsibility of the Operate team is to be scheduled for weekly production support. As part of the team, all BSAs may be required to support P1 issues outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree, other training in business, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of business functional area experience. Extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications. SME level of business acumen in multiple functional areas, with expertise in a minimum of one area.
- Experienced in PeopleSoft HCM and/or Time and Labor a plus
- Strong preference for applicants with experience in ERP/SaaS for HCM/Payroll/Time or extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications
- Experience in a variety of software development methodologies (agile/hybrid/waterfall), knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
- Strong SQL knowledge. Ability to write complex queries.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite
- Experienced in complete SDLC. Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate application information to non-technical users and business process to technical resources.
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners. Also, to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough design documents and test plans/execution for medium to large initiatives.
- Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to provide guidance to lower-level personnel and conduct training.
- Ability to conduct meetings, gather information and present status.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP