|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Work closely with internal clients and IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- Work with clients to determine and clarify business requirements, priorities, and define measures, metrics and key performance indicators ( KPIs ). Build enough understanding of the business to identify, frame and inform critical business questions.
- Educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool for the purpose of generating insights, considering options, making decisions, and measuring improvements,
- Design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed. Provides support for the design, development and ongoing use of business intelligence solutions.
- Research business problems and create analytical models that help analyze them.
- May capture specific business requirements in requirements documents, including screen mockups and visualizations. May serve as the primary person testing reports and dashboard outputs.
- Development experience with at least one business intelligence tool such as Qlikview , Tableau, Cognos , or Microstrategy highly desired.
- Experience authoring technical documents such as business requirements, functional requirements, business rules, KPI definitions, database design representations, data and systems flow diagrams. Knowledge of data warehouse architectures and processes.
- Understanding of the features and capabilities of one more DBMS's commonly used in data warehousing such as Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server. Expertise developing or applying relational and dimensional data models. Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled