|Date Posted||May 28, 2020|
We are currently accepting resumes for a Business Analyst- PeopleSoft Financials in Torrance, CA.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
- Deliver excellent production support and regulatory enhancements
- Respond quickly and prioritize daily support incidents as well as
- Managing the delivery of enhancements to improve or modify application functionality & correct data variances the applications include PeopleSoft Financials, OpenText, Hyperion, Lewtan ABS, Savid, g-Treasury and BancWare.
- Manage and monitor to deliver key projects, such as PeopleSoft Image update, Purchase To Pay, Thru-bill, etc.
- Manage Outsourced Support services (AMS) to provide financial applications support
- Optimize and modernize critical IT application assets
- Adhere to data privacy and compliance.
- Manage budget and report on variance/forecast/planning
- Build and strengthen relationships with key customers (external and internal), and collaborate to translate detailed customer requirements into system requirements and interfaces, assesses available technologies and develops and presents solutions
- Analyze and maintain budget variance guideline
- Protect confidential or sensitive data.
- Remediate all sox deficiencies, if any.
- Meet with key customers/partners on a regular basis to gain feedback, optimize operations and resolve risks and issues
- Foresee organizational impacts and understand the procedures associated with introducing new information technologies, while seeking ways to collaborate with other IT members
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- 5 years Automotive Finance experience, with expertise in PeopleSoft Financials and other associated financial applications
- In ‐ depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities
- Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies
- Advanced ability to develop complex business cases
- Advanced ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations
- Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans
- In ‐ depth knowledge of compliance principles
- In ‐ depth understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures
- Advanced ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management
- Interpersonal style that reflects the culture- consensus decision making, respect for the individual
- High level of Integrity
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of skill in diplomacy/negotiating/teamwork/collaboration
- Have AMS support management experience
- Recognize gaps and take steps to resolve those gaps, promote the teams successes
- Adhere to production support SLA
- Adhere to Project Methodology for all projects
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Requirements gathering/documenting, SQL, facilitate meetings
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: Automotive Finance, PeopleSoft Financials