|Location||New York, New York|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2019|
Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life Possible
Come join the largest public hospital system in the nation! Every day, we work together to make an extraordinary difference in the health and well-being of each individual we serve – without exception. Join our team and help us create a positive human experience.
- Lead the implementation efforts as a resident PeopleSoft expert as we stabilize PeopleSoft Payroll and implement Time & labor and Absence Management modules.
- Participate in all phases of implementation efforts including testing, script writing, establishing workflows and documenting procedures.
- Provide training and staff elbow support to payroll staff.
- Act as liaison between Corporate Payroll Operations and the Facility Payroll Departments.
- Establish best practices and develop workflows that would be supported by the newly installed modules.
- Assist in the training of all payroll staff with the PeopleSoft Payroll, Time and Labor and Absence Management modules being implemented.
- Develop queries in PS which could be distributed to Department Heads as a useful management tool.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in PeopleSoft with payroll users.
- Develop systems to improve payroll customer service throughout the System.
- Prepare for Fiscal Year End KPMG Audit in addition to any internal or external audit requests.
- Assist in the development of payroll/ timekeeping processes for various steps in time and labor, payroll, tax processing and year end processing.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Senior Director.
- A master’s degree with a major in accounting, finance or business administration, with emphasis on accounting and financial systems from an accredited college or university; and five (5) years of responsible-level experience in fiscal management or administration with an emphasis in financial systems, management information and controls, of which at least three (3) years shall have been in a responsible supervisory, administrative or management capacity; or
- A baccalaureate degree with a major in related fields, as indicated in (1) above, from an accredited college or university; and six (6) years of experience as indicated in (1) above, of which at least three (3) years shall have been in a responsible supervisory, administrative or management-level capacity; and
- Knowledge of total accounting and financial management both in systems theory and practice; or
- A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience.
- Strong PeopleSoft experience
How to apply: Please email resume to email@example.com