|Date Posted||April 10, 2021|
This is an interim position for the duration of the Knights Vision (KV) Cloud ERP Project work fulfilling the backfill requirements for an Applications Systems Analyst IV (Lead, Financials). This position is responsible for analysis, issue resolution, testing, and on-going support of the Oracle PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and Enterprise Service Automation (ESA) system until replaced by the cloud based ERP system. Additional job duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing one or more computer-based information systems and for formulating and recommending procedures to effectively manage those systems.
- Provides business analyst expertise for all functionality support, including configuration setup, workflow and related interfaces and is responsible for documenting system processes.
- Develops methods and project plans to implement and support existing and any required additional functionality in the Oracle PeopleSoft FSCM/ESA system, including evaluating and streamlining business processes.
- Responsible for planning and executing test scenarios for on-going system support and issue resolution.
- Responsible for providing methods on troubleshooting functionality issues and providing detailed solutions related to the functionality supported. Coordinates with other Oracle PeopleSoft functionality to resolve cross systems issues and ensure effective system utilization.
- Leads and directs the work of others including planning and coordinating work teams across organizations to determine requirements for support of complex system or data issue resolution.
- Provides content for the development of training, assists in the development of training plans, and conducts training when required.
- Lead any current system projects and upgrades as required.
- Performs other duties as required.