|Date Posted||August 3, 2019|
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire an Application Systems Analyst III – PeopleSoft to work full time in their ERP Business Transformation Department.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd. Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $41.11/hr. to Maximum $60.87/hr. – based on relevant experience
- Full Time; 1st Shift
Responsible for design, build, test, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support of PeopleSoft applications and other related information technologies. This role serves as a mentor to other team ASAs on projects, initiatives and diagnosis of failure when needed.
This role provides consulting services on how to integrate information technologies into PeopleSoft and other business processes and the effective application of industry and organizational technology standards.
- Build of applications as needed to meet user requirements for new and optimized workflows in designated applications and systems.
- Communicates with customer, project team and vendors in a timely manner, with little or no supervision, in the analysis and design of business and clinical requirements for new and optimized application and system workflows, as well as ensuring secure and stable architectures are in place.
- Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies. Participation in the resolution of problems and issues associated with installed applications and related information technologies.
- Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers as well as ongoing maintenance and support as required by application life cycle.
- Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities.
- Develop, test, and implement workflow within PeopleSoft as designed from information gleaned from partnerships with the HR and/or Finance Process Development teams resulting in highly effective, paperless, automated, workflow driven, logic-based transactions while complying with the THR change management protocols and practices.
- Provide troubleshooting support for PeopleSoft and other applications.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field preferred
- 7 years of PeopleSoft developer experience with no degree
- 5 years of PeopleSoft developer experience with an Associate’s Degree
- 3 year of PeopleSoft developer experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- FSCM experience highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of healthcare client organization.
- Highly organized.
- Experience with documentation, workflow design, and build configuration of area of specialty.
- Knowledge of clinical environments is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop a trusted relationship with the client during the implementation process.
- The ability to work collaboratively with teams of all sizes as well as independently with little to no supervision.
- PC skills required.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Ability to serve as a team mentor and unofficial or official supervisor to other team analysts on projects, initiatives and diagnosis of failure when needed.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018, 2019)