|Date Posted||April 10, 2021|
This is an interim position for the duration of the Knight Vision (KV) Cloud ERP Project work fulfilling the backfill requirements for an Applications Systems Analyst III (Financials). This position is responsible for analysis, issue resolution, testing, and on-going support of the Oracle PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and Enterprise Service Automation (ESA) system until replaced by the cloud based ERP system. Additional job duties include but are not limited to:
- This position serves as subject matter expert for content, processes, and procedures associated with specific module(s) and functionality supported in the FSCM/ESA system.
- Provides business analyst expertise for all the module(s) and functionality supported, including configuration update, design, workflow, and related interfaces. Responsible for documenting system processes.
- Responsible for providing methods on troubleshooting issues and providing detailed solutions related to the modules and functionality supported. Coordinates with other Oracle PeopleSoft modules to resolve issues and ensure effective system utilization.
- Plans and conduct meetings with appropriate staff to gather information to analyze business needs, business process and system efficiencies and validate solutions for ongoing support.
- Develop test plans, build test scenarios, and perform systems testing for production issue support, maintenance, or required upgrades.
- Develops and prepares financial and operational reports and queries for the university wide audience using various reporting software and development tools to support business continuation.
- Provides content for the development of training, and conducts training when required.
- Performs other duties as required.